After creating a Bot and adding all necessary interactions and channels, you can test the Bot for the required flow.
With the test option, you can verify that all your interactions are working correctly when the Bot will be interacting with the users.
- Navigate to the Bots page.
- Add a Bot and required interactions.
- Click the Test Bot button.
The Test popup window appears which is the same as the actual window that users can see when the Bot is interacting.
- In the pop-up window, start writing messages, add files, and send them to test the response.
- Check if the interaction flow is correct.
- In case if the interaction flow is not correct, close the Test popup window and make the changes in the respective interactions.