You can add multiple channels to a Bot to handle the users using different media for communication. For example, Facebook, local SMS, MMS, etc.
You can either add the channels while creating a Bot or you can add the channels later. You can also disconnect unwanted channels added to the Bot.
- Navigate to the Bots page.
- In the left pane, select the Bot to which you want to add the channel.
The Bots page displays the workflow of the interaction.
- In the right pane, click the Add Channel icon.
The list appears with available channels.
- Click the required channel in the list.
The dialog box appears with options for the selected channel to add.
Note: The channels with icon in gray color are not available for adding.
- In the channel configuration dialog box, enter appropriate values, and click Connect.
If the specified values are correct, the channel is connected and added to the list of channels.