In nativeMsg, you can create an Ad, which can be broadcasted to different users through web chat.
Creating a new Ad
To create a new Ad
Note: Creating a new Ad does not provide a save option. nativeMsg automatically saves the new Ad as you fill in the required field values.
- Go to the Ads page.
In the left pane, click Designer and then click Ads.
- In the left pane, click the Create New button at the bottom.
- Set the appropriate values for the Ad.
- In the Ad Name field, enter the ad name.
- Click the theme drop-down list and select the theme for the Ad.
For more information about the theme, see Theme.
- Click the bot drop-down list and select the bot for the communication.
For more information about a bot, see Bots Interface.
- In the Click Macro field, enter the macro link.
The specified link is prepended to the links used in Buttons/Quick Replies with 'URL' type, and Carousel/List items with specified defaultAction URL.
- In the Cache Buster field, enter the custom cache buster value for impression pixel.
- Select the check box in the Welcome Message field to display the welcome message.
- In the Starting Image field, click the drop-down list and select a starting image that will appear in place of the webchat until it is clicked.
Starting Image Postback
In this section, you can specify the Postback that is sent when the starting Image is clicked. This option has priority over the Welcome message.
- In the Title field, enter the title that appears in the chat when starting image is clicked.
- In the Payload field, enter the payload, which indicates the data that will be sent back to the webhook.
- In the Execute field, click the drop-down list and select the required action, which will be executed when the starting image is clicked.
In this section, select the location where you want to display the ad.
Cloning the Ad
If you want to create a new Ad using the existing settings, you can simply clone the Ad.
To clone the Ad
- In the left pane, click the gear icon for the Ad that you want to clone.
The Ad is cloned displaying the fields filled with selected Ad details. You can change the required fields and save the Ad with a different name.
Removing the Ad
You can remove the Ad if it is not required anymore.
To remove the Ad
- In the left pane, click the gear icon for the Ad that you want to remove.
The Ad is removed immediately without any confirmation.