This topic explains the steps to add a message action to an interaction. To add an action, you can either create a new interaction or use an existing interaction.
- In the left navigation page, click Bots to open the Bots page.
- Click the interaction to which you want to add the action.
The interaction panel expands displaying all actions that you can add.
- Click the Message icon to add the message action.
The message action panel opens.
Note: Hold the mouse pointer on the icon on each field to view the specific information about the field.
- In the Message field, enter the message for the users.
- Add button to the message.
- Add a quick reply to the message.
- Click the gear icon on the Quick reply button.
- In the Quick Replies Settings dialog box, select the Multip select enabled check box to enable the multi-select for postback quick replies.
The new fields become visible on the dialog box.
- In the Execute field, select the action or interaction that you want to execute.
Note: When you submit the selected replies, the following action/interaction will be executed. Execute values inside individual quick replies will be ignored.
- In the Submit button title field, enter the caption of the Submit button.
- Click the Save button.
Note: The Message action only supports the web channel. Multi-selection works only for postback quick replies. Other quick reply types will be ignored.