Wait for action is a delay action to wait for the user interaction to the message.
This topic explains the steps to add a wait for the action to an interaction. In this action, you can add a message, quick reply, or file as per your requirement.
- In the left navigation page, click Bots to open the Bots page.
- Click the interaction to which you want to add the action.
The interaction panel expands displaying all actions that you can add.
- Click the Wait for icon to add the wait for action.
The wait for action panel opens.
- Click the Wait for drop-down list and select the option for which you want to wait for.
You can add multiple options, like File, Message, Quick Reply, and Quick Replies Multi Selection.
- In the Human attribute text field, enter the attribute name where you want to save the awaited data.
- In the Execute on error, Select the interaction as a fallback when there is any error in executing the action.