This topic explains the steps to add an email action to an interaction. To add an action, you can either create a new interaction or use an existing interaction.
- In the left navigation page, click Bots to open the Bots page.
- Click the interaction to which you want to add the action.
The interaction panel expands displaying all actions that you can add.
- Click the Email icon to add the email action.
The email action panel opens.
- In the Recipients field, enter the recipient's email address.
- Add Cc and Bcc email addresses.
- In the Subject field, enter the subject for the email.
- In the Message field, enter the message for the users.
- Select the is HTML check box if the email is of type HTML.
Adding Cc and Bcc email
For an email action, you can add Cc and Bcc email addresses. In this, you can add one or a list of emails in Cc and Bcc.
- Click Cc and Bcc buttons respectively.
The options dialog box appears.
- In the Cc field, enter one or more email addresses to which you want to send the copy of the email.
- In the Bcc field, enter one or more email addresses to which you want to send the blank copy of the email.