This topic explains the steps to add a media action to an interaction. To add an action, you can either create a new interaction or use an existing interaction.
- In the left navigation page, click Bots to open the Bots page.
- Click the interaction to which you want to add the action.
The interaction panel expands displaying all actions that you can add.
- Click the Media icon to add the message action.
The message action panel opens.
Note: Hold the mouse pointer on the icon on each field to view the specific information about the field.
- In the Title field, enter the title for the media.
- In the Media field, click on the Media file button to add the media files from the system.
- In the Message field, enter the message for the users.
- Add button to the message.
- Add a quick reply to the message.